After more than four years, the research network “Communicative Figurations” presents itself on a new website. In a total of five sections, the participating institutions and researchers introduce themselves and provide insights into the network’s current activities:
- “Approach” provides a brief introduction to the theoretical basis of communicative figurations.
- “News” contains the latest news from the research network.
- Under “Publications”, selected publications from the network are listed, including in particular fundamental works on the approach, publications on individual topics as well as methodological publications.
- Under “Projects” there are links to the growing number of research projects that work with the approach of the research network.
- “Members” introduces researchers currently involved in the research network.